Temporary Accounts Payable Clerk
This is an exciting new Temporary Accounts Payable Clerk role.
This role is a 3 month temporary position with the chance for extension.
My client is a global luxury retail company, looking for a Temporary Accounts Payable Clerk.
This role will initially be a 3 month role, but has the potential to become extended, and maybe permanent.
Based in the West End of London.
As the Temporary Accounts Payable Clerk you will be responsible for the following:
- Accounts Payable ledgers with data entry of invoices
- Assist in the preparation of monthly accounts
- Posting of accruals and prepayments
- Prepare monthly accruals and prepayments
- Process payments
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Regular interaction with high net worth individuals
- Ad hoc reporting
To be considered for this Temporary Accounts Payable Clerk you must have the following:
- At least 2-3 years experience within a finance function
- AAT / ACA / CIMA part qualified or equivalent is essential
- Experience of taking accounts up to trial balance, posting prepayments and accruals
- Previous use of Sage X3 highly desirable
This role pays £16-18 per hour (including holiday pay)
This position is 3 months, but could be extended and may become a permanent role