Project Management Officer
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
You will be part of a client service team dedicated to one or more global client accounts, delivering multi-disciplinary (Corp Tax/Stat Accounting/VAT) services to large multinational clients.
- Support the business development cycle of these clients, ensuring process control and accurate communication to all stakeholders
- Support the coordination of the entire lifecycle of the project, from the transition to the delivery phase, with a specific eye on transition
- Draft appropriate project plans and keep these up-to-date and under control as the project evolves
- First point of contact for the client, the Deloitte network and the internal team
- Prepare and present periodical reports and presentations for the project steering committee
- Follow up on key milestones and deliverables; you keep all stakeholders informed about the progress of the project
Let’s talk about you
- University degree and Prince2 or another project management certification is a must
- Understanding of tax and accounting compliance processes and a strong interest in finance is a must
- Planning, prioritizing, eye for detail and working independently are key
- Relevant work experience of minimum 3 years preferably in a multinational company
- Expert in MS Office and SharePoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and at least one other European language
- International travel may be required
Deloitte Tax and Legal lies at the crossroads of tax, law, business and innovation, so it is subject to constant change. We get that. Unlike others, our young and dynamic team of tax and legal specialists thrive on this complexity and see the opportunities. It’s what keeps us sharp. We help our clients connect for impact by anticipating change, unlocking the full potential of their people, extracting strategic insights from data, and creating new value through digital technologies.
Within Deloitte Tax and Legal, the Global Tax Center (Europe) is a unique, truly international and multidisciplinary Centre of Excellence, including Tax specialists (Corporate, VAT and local taxes), Accountants and other subject matter experts (IT/ERP specialists, Insurance Premium Tax professionals, etc.). These specialists provide companies with a wide range of management consulting, co-sourcing support and related advice, on a pan-European basis, in the field of Tax reporting, Statutory Accounting, IT/ERP and processes.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
More than 4.400 dedicated professionals, active in 11 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.