Wealth Asset Management, Senior Associate / Manager (Financial Services), Consulting
3 days left
- Experience level
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY’s Business Consulting professionals bring a wealth of experience in working with major financial institutions to align their operating model and infrastructure to their business’ strategic objectives. We assemble the right multi-disciplinary teams, use consistent and proven global methodologies and tools, and draw on the full breadth of EY’s global network, to deliver value and trusted advice to the clients. The key service offerings cover finance function transformation, customer and distribution effectiveness, operations, shared services / outsourcing support, performance management, program advisory, enterprise intelligence, risk management and regulatory change.
EY is looking to develop its Wealth and Asset Management Finance Consulting core offerings. Hence, we are looking for highly motivated individuals who will bring industry insight and expertise to help EY shape and then bring these offerings to market. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates to showcase drive and entrepreneurship within a consulting environment.
Your key responsibilities
As markets rapidly change and develop, finance functions must demonstrate real added value to their business. As a finance advisor, you’ll use your experience and knowledge to help deliver greater insight – delivering functional efficiencies as well as transforming the role of finance in our clients’ businesses. You’ll be developing innovative, sustainable ways to improve the management of people, processes and systems, working alongside other finance professionals in high-performing teams.
Skills and attributes for success
- A strong understanding of the Wealth & Asset Management (WAM) industry. In particular, a good understanding of typical Finance processes (e.g. Reporting, FP&A, Operations etc.), and organizational structures in WAM
- Self-starter and comfortable operating with ambiguity
- Strong communications skills and evident working with people and teams from different ethnic backgrounds.
- Leverage technology to continually learn, improve service delivery and maintain our leading edge best practices
- Strong presentation skills and proficiency in the use of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
To qualify for the role you must have
- Senior Consultants: Bachelor or Master Degree with a minimum of 3 years’ working experience, preferably with 1 - 2 years in a business consulting role in a leading consultancy firm.
- Managers: Bachelor or Master Degree with a minimum of 7 years’ working experience, preferably with 3 - 4 years in a business consulting role in a leading consultancy firm.
- Qualified or part qualified accountant
- Strong business acumen within the financial sector, with experience in the following discipline:
- Have hands-on experience in both design and implementation with the ability to articulate best practices and drive workshops.
- Experience working within the WAM industry with knowledge of finance processes and organisation.
- Proven capabilities in delivering business transformation projects and programs, Finance Transformation projects and / or Financial Operating Model would be an advantage.
- Ability to establish personal credibility quickly and deliver high quality deliverables.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Good understanding of key issues being faced by WAM firms and ability to translate that into opportunities for our clients
- Experience of working within ASEAN
- Strong stakeholder management skills in understanding strategic direction and being able to convert into cohesive change management strategy and plans
- Ability to develop client opportunities and identify market growth opportunities
- Ability to support the business development cycle
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.