Senior Analyst, Client Valuation Reporting
Under general supervision (but works independently most of the time) responsible for processing and handling transactions and handling transactions for the Financial Reporting group with the Business Services. Business Services is a team of global service financial professionals that has operational capabilities in all locations. Business Services encompasses Valuation Reporting, Investment and Risk Analytical Services, Alternative Services, and Derivatives Services and is comprised of partners who support Northern Trust business in conjunction with our global network of operational partners.
- Ensures that the team/division’s goals for accuracy and timeliness are maintained
- Escalates relevant and critical issues to management and all required partner areas in a timely manner
- Reviews and maintains all roles and deadlines for assigned relationships
- Follow core procedures, checklists and client specific procedures on a daily and monthly basis
- Carries our complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact
- May have direct interaction with committees and/or Senior Management
- Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to other junior level employees
- May manage daily operational activities and supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees (but not formal management role)
- More technically sound in area of expertise and has broader knowledge of other areas
- Delivers a work product that requires less revision
- Analytically and procedurally competent, representing the team on cross-function process or project deliverables; emerging as an expert in a specific skill set but remains focused primarily on daily execution
- Able to facilitate discussions and reach decisions
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required
- Ability to facilitate discussions and reach decisions
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
- Good knowledge in excel (i.e. macros)
- A College or University degree in Accounting (i.e. CPA an advantage)
- Relevant work experience in financial reporting is an advantage
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With over 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why we are honored to receive the following awards in 2021:
- Gender Equality Index Member, Bloomberg
- Top Financial & Banking Company, Black EOE Journal, Hispanic Network Magazine, Professional WOMAN'S Magazine
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America’s best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email us at APAC_Talent_Acquisition_Communications@ntrs.com
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.