Treasury Manager - Pharmaceuticals
You will act as the primary contact managing all matters related to treasury management with local and regional stakeholder, supporting business in Vietnam with sufficient cashflow.
Our Client is a sustainable business globally with high turnover, contributing integrated and innovative healthcare products to customers worldwide. They are currently looking for an experienced Treasury Manager to join their senior management team.
1. Ensuring efficient cash management and forecasting, maintain highly accurate cash forecasting for business activities in Vietnam and optimising financial opportunities. Full control on payments process, managing working capital and other financial related to treasury
2. Fully responsible for credit risk management, reporting. Proactively engaged to the process of reviewing and advise senior business leader for revising credit policy.
3. Set up, monitor and control the Treasury procedures to comply with local regulation and group's policy.
4. Ensuring the reports are highly efficient and timely for management team, supporting for decision making process
5. Maintain and strengthening the relationship with external external and internal stakeholders.
6. Identify FX risks, analysing and forecasting FX rates to leverage financial opportunities.
7. Managing, coach and develop team.
8. Other tasks assigned by managers.
1. Bachelor/ Master degree in Finance/ Accounting or related fields. Having minimum 10 years of working experience in Treasury/ Accounting, with minimum 4 years in managerial position. Preferably in international FMCG/ Pharmaceuticals companies.
2. Strong command in communication skills (Vietnamese and English), presentation skill, high interpersonal skill
3. Familiar with SAP, knowledgeable in Treasury management or Accounting.
4. High attention into details, accuracy, trustworthy, proactive, able to work under high pressure, high responsible, leadership skills and stakeholder management skill.
This opportunity will offer you a great opportunity to accelerate your career to next level with attractive remuneration package.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Tram Tran on +84 28 62848232.