Your new company
Well-established and stable Manufacturing firm based in South Auckland that are known globally and praised for their long-standing emphasis to customer service, satisfaction, product quality and efficient distribution. They have an excellent social culture and high performing team dynamic, enabling all Finance employees to enjoy a flexible work life balance.
Your new role
Main responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Improving financial reporting results and processes
- Lead GST, FBT, Income and indirect tax returns
- Statutory, monthly, half yearly and annual reporting
- Balance sheet oversight and co-ordination
- Financial control, risk registers and internal audit
What you'll need to succeed
A Chartered Accountant (CA/CPA essential) with NZ taxation knowledge and 2+ years' commercial experience. You will be competent in preparing statutory accounts, balance sheet forecasting, working knowledge of IFRS and had exposure to one or multiple complex ERP Accounting Software packages (SAP and/or TM1 preferred).
What you'll get in return
- Base salary up to $110,000
- Incentive 15% bonus scheme
- Free secure car parking
- Work remotely during lock-down
- Flexible start/finish times
- Work from home 2 days per week
- Retail discount scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call Amy McCusker at HAYS Senior Finance on +6498841525.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.