Vice President, Balance Sheet Management
2 days left
- Experience level
- Assist the team to engage with strategic business units (SBUs) stakeholders in the BSM strategic planning process through analysis of their business objectives, challenges and risks as well as facilitate the moderation process with Group Risk and other relevant teams to reach consensus that support the overall BSM strategy and targets while balancing the risk appetites and business risks of all parties.
- Perform BSM related risk assessments to establish the overall risk profile and contribute to the design of risk management governance that encompasses risk analytics, measurement, monitoring, management and reporting.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses and modelling of balance sheet and ensure the process is robust with precision and adequate controls to support decision making at various management levels and the overall BSM model and strategies.
- Participate in and support the annual budgeting and other financial process, from Net Interest Income (NII) and Net Income Margin (NIM) aggregation down to assumption setting for countries; and contribute to ad-hoc projects and/or improvement of current process that adds value to NIM/NII.
- Proactively engage with key stakeholders to drive and facilitate the execution of annual business targets including Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) and Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR), in a robust and disciplined manner, and the adherence to the risk threshold while ensuring all BSM strategies and initiatives are effectively implemented.
- Work closely with SBU in finalizing the overall bank annual financial balance sheet budget, forecasts and measurements of impact to various monitoring metrics relating to balance sheet.
- Champion the overall implementation lifecycle of new technology or process solutions undertaken by and for BSM through close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders and ensure successful delivery and effective use of the new solution.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulatory and CIMB Group policies on BSM and adherence to liquidity limits and ratios and alert and where required, recommend rectification solutions to management and Group Asset-Liabilities Committee on triggered events.
- Assist to develop and implement group-wide and Malaysia NII dashboard to provide insightful management updates to respective committees and senior management group.
- Stay abreast and analyze the impact of changes in the regulations and industry practices so as to be technically sound to perform work and recommend relevant options or solutions that overcome adverse impact or optimize new opportunities.
- Actively contribute in the continuous improvement initiatives within Group Finance.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in liquidity and balance sheet management or corporate financial planning and analysis, in established financial institution or public accounting firm
- Experience in complex financial modelling, analyses and interpretations
- Experience and in-depth knowledge in funding and liquidity management
- Ability to articulate in layman on technical and complex information to all levels of management for decision-making
- Broad knowledge of accounting standards and reporting requirements and regulatory framework in financial services industry
- Knowledge on Balance Sheet Management Principles, Balance Sheet and Liquidity Measurements, Financial and Capital Markets, Financial Statements and Annual Reports, Capital Rules and Regulatory and Commercial/ Business Acumen
Apply for Vice President, Balance Sheet Management
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly