Tax Consultant, US Corporate Tax
1 day left
- Full time
KPMG China operates in 25 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Hefei, Jinan, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi’an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories, and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.
Our US Corporate Tax team has a diverse client base and our aim is to help businesses achieving tax efficiency in their US inbound and outbound operations on transaction involving the US.
- Prepare US income tax returns for a variety of clients, including US domestic and foreign corporations, partnerships and other information returns
- Assist in advising clients on a full spectrum of US corporate tax services, including planning, research, compliance, provision work, and mergers and acquisitions related activities
- Support management in preparing presentation and proposals
- Conduct research on various tax rules
- 1 year of public accounting and/or US corporate tax experience is preferred
- Bachelor's degree, J.D., LL.M. in Taxation, and / or Master's in Taxation (MST) from an accredited college / university ideally from the United States
- US CPA not required but preferred (must at least be eligible to take the US CPA exam)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, Chinese language skills not required but preferred
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Positive attitude, self-starter and good team player
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2021 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.