Audit Senior | Core Assurance Services | HCMC Office
At EY, we want you to be yourself. We want you to bring your intelligence, energy and integrity into our business. Think how much further you’ll go surrounded by people who will encourage you to express your ideas and who will value your opinions.
Starting a career with EY is your opportunity to receive early responsibility, support and training as you set out to achieve your career ambitions. You will receive exposure to some of our largest clients and projects, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, both locally and globally. You’ll also receive guidance on how to help them manage risks, address issues and capitalise on opportunities.
Our Assurance group is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organisations in the industry. As part of our team, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements and business-critical information or processes.
Join our External Audit team (non-financial services field) and you will help our clients meet their reporting requirements by providing an objective and independent examination of their financial statements, timely and constructive discussion with management on accounting and reporting matters, and a robust and clear perspective to audit committees.
You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sounds interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities:
- Understands and explains to staff the objectives of an audit, planned other services, and the staff's role in the audit process
- Stays abreast of general business and economic developments and,
- Applies understanding of the client's business and industry to identify areas of audit significance, assesses the degree of risk and the nature of the errors that could result from the client's accounting estimates,
- Identifies unusual or unexpected transactions, and explains important developments/matters to staff
- Develops the Audit Approach Plan and prepares detailed audit programs for tests of controls and substantive procedures for significant accounts
- Executes audit procedures, such as understanding and evaluating significant sources of information, testing controls, and performing substantive procedures in moderately complex, judgmental and/or specialized areas. Drafts financial statements and footnote disclosures in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles
- Prepares memoranda and other working papers, letters, and correspondence (e.g., Audit Planning Memorandum, Audit Approach Plan, management letter, and correspondence with the client)
- Proactively assist Manager/ Senior Manager in searching issues related to professional and technical knowledge through Vietnam accounting/auditing system, current financial management regulations
- Participates in meetings with the client engagement team and the client.
Skills and attributes for success:
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good analytical, report-writing and presentation skills
- Strong drive to excel professionally
- Strong leadership qualities and a good record of extra-curricular activities
To qualify for the role you must have
- At least an average distinction/ 2nd upper degree in accounting, auditing, finance or a related field
- At least 3 year of experience working as Auditor in other Big4 firm or local Auditing firms.
- Individuals with post-graduate degrees and / or professional qualifications are encouraged to apply
You are required to include:
- Most updated resume,
- Scanned bachelor’s degree
- Certificates, testimonials and
- Other relevant supporting documents with your application to be considered.
What we look for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What we offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, kindly contact Ms. Linh Thuy Ho via firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.