Group Capital Management Analyst #184523
Join us as an experienced analyst in the Group Capital Management team, located in Zurich. In this role, you have the possibility to contribute significantly to the Bank’s growth and success by providing high quality / profile capital related and regulatory deliverables. We offer full involvement in high profile activities and regulatory or senior management deliverables focused on Treasury risks, RWA Analysis and optimization across Credit Suisse Group and key regulated entities. You produce analyses and high-quality slide decks for senior management both on a regular basis or on an ad-hoc basis (e.g. decks for BoD, ExB, Regulators). Being part of a team based in Zurich, New York and Pune in an international working environment.
Your future colleagues
Group Capital Management (GCM) oversees the firm’s capital adequacy and is a relatively small function (10-15 people) scattered across North American, APAC and Switzerland. The GCM team values creativity and a positive working environment in its professional remit and strongly believes this is better achieved via strong Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) values. GCM is, therefore, committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. Remote Working? Yes
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.Your skills and experience
- A university degree in Finance/Economics/Business administration or a technical subject (preferably enhanced by professional certifications such as CFA, FRM, etc.)
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant working experience within the financial industry
- Experience with Treasury (and particularly liquidity risk) is a strong plus
- Regulatory/Risk knowledge and experience would be an advantage
- Excellent analytical and conceptual thinking skills as well as excellent communication skills
- Team spirit and preferably experience in a global working environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); German would be an advantage
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
E. Küttner would be delighted to receive your application.
- Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
- We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
- Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.