Account Manager - Central 1
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our Business Development function brings together business, sector and account knowledge along with EY competencies and solutions to meet unique client needs. The Business Development Organization shapes and drives an integrated growth strategy across EY’s largest accounts, industry sectors, solutions and services, demonstrating and achieving market leadership through a client centric culture.
The Account Manager – Core Accounts proactively drives account management activities, sales and program management, communication and administration related to the account(s). You will support the Global Client Service Partner (GCSP) and work closely with the account team e.g. Client Executive and other Business Development (BD) functions across a region through communications, frequent follow-up, meetings and reporting to deliver Exceptional Client service.
Your key responsibilities
You will be responsible for providing account management support on 2-4 Core accounts across a Region depending upon the account size and scope. You will be expected to work closely with the GCSP and account team to achieve the goals for global revenue, margin and sales pipeline. You will drive the key activities of EY’s Account Management Framework (AMF) and co-develop account strategy with account leadership and drive execution of account plan.
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to provide follow up on account actions by tracking progress against deadlines and driving activity
- Ability to operate both internally and externally and on a local and global virtual basis to achieve results
- Work with minimum supervision, linking in with account team as and when required
- Ability to manage the annual global revenue planning process
- Act as a project manager for specific account activity
- Own the Assessment of Service Quality (ASQ) process by developing the plan, attending interviews and driving action after the interviews and year-end follow up
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 7-10 plus years of account management or similar relevant experience, ideally gained within a global multinational company
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Effective influencing and relationship building skills with strong executive presence
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and sound organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree (emphasis in Marketing or Business preferred) or equivalent experience
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Strong business/commercial acumen and an understanding of major industry sector trends
- Leadership, facilitation, coaching and mentoring skills
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
What we look for
We are looking for individuals that have a strong business acumen and personal leadership. Innovative, creative thinkers who are strategic, collaborative and consultative and who can bring a fresh perspective that will thrive in this environment.
What we offerWe offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
- EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
- Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
- Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
- EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.