Depositary Services - Oversight Officer
- You will assist with appropriate support due to diligence oversight review on the AIF, AIFM, and Central Administrator including questionnaire and standard pack documentation review, ISAE3402 control reports, and any other pertinent documentation review, for the purpose of the business model and the implemented control framework understanding.
- You will assist with appropriate support on-site and/or remote sessions on AIFM and Central Administrator to address and remediate potential due diligence oversight findings and/or ongoing subjects of interest for the AIFM and Central Administrator under review and to perform on a risk-based approach some sample testing.
- Assisting in preparing, based on templates, due diligence oversight reports on AIFM and Central Administrator for the attention and approval of the Conducting Officer Committee and/or Board of Directors of the related contracting Alter Domus Depositary Services (ADDS) entities.
- Keep up to date key internal control and templates including the due diligence oversight dashboard.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree, preferably in a financial service-related subject;
- You show interest in the Financial Sector and specifically in the Private Equity and Real Estate Industry;
- You have 0 to 2 years of relevant experience in the alternative investment funds industry (Trustee or Fund Administrator exposure would be preferable but is not mandatory);
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction, when appropriate;
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset);
- You have good knowledge of MS Office;
- You are organised, flexible, and able to manage several tasks;
- You are comfortable working in an international environment;
- You are dynamic and have excellent communication skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.