CS Accounting Senior Officer
We offer a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career. For our Dublin office, we are looking for a part-qualified accountant to join our Corporate Services team.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Dealing with external/internal parties directly to manage a portfolio of entities' accounting-related tasks, such as management account and financial statement preparation, VAT return preparations, and audit process.
- Assist entities set up, such as obtain CT, VAT, ECB, and S110 registrations.
- Provide support to and assist the team members with ad hoc tasks, such as filing returns, fs preparation, etc.
- Assist the entities with the payment process.
- Address any ad hoc tasks allocated which are required by the clients and other relevant parties
- Liaise with and provide support to other service providers and other related parties, including auditor, tax compliance, legal advisors and the Revenue.
- Assist the entities on regulatory reporting requirements, such as CBI reporting, FATCA, CRS, and CbCR.
What we'll look for on your CV:
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience
- Final exams for professional qualifications
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Focused on problem-solving
- Strong planning and execution ability
- Ability to carry out tasks independently
- Team player with a positive and can-do attitude
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- FRS standards knowledge
- Audit work experience
- Knowledge on SPV
- Client facing experience
- Experience with ROS
- Advanced Excel and Word skills
- Experience with accounting reporting systems
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.