2021 Advisory Graduate Programme (FOR x MSS)
KPMG China operates in 25 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Hefei, Jinan, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi’an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories, and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG China has experienced forensic resources based in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. We provide clients with commercial and financial expertise in the areas of Fraud and Misconduct Investigations, Anti-money Laundering and Sanctions Compliance Services, Fraud Risk Management, Forensic Technology and Corporate Intelligence services.
We worked with industry professionals in Asia Pacific, and worldwide through the KPMG International Forensic network of over 3,600 professionals to conduct successful enquiries and analyze financial information across numerous jurisdictions.
- Support and work as a team of professionals to provide high quality consulting engagements for clients across a wide range of industries; perform thorough research and analysis of data and documents, produce quality working papers, help to identify control improvement opportunities for clients, and assist in drafting reports
- Communicate professional findings to client's senior stakeholders and representatives in a clear and concise manner
- Support opportunity pursuits and drafting of proposals; build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Assist in marketing activities and in developing our product offerings for the Forensic practice for internal and external clients, and assist in developing training, procedures and methodologies for client and for internal purposes
- Contribute to personal and overall team development, through staying up-to-date with financial crime related news and regulatory developments
- Potential of travel to China and other countries in the ASPAC region, project-dependent
- Perform remediation and renewal reviews of CDD and support financial crime-based investigations
- Understand information and documentation requirements for corporate structures and use or quote reference material, if necessary
- Conduct research and obtain data, evidence and documents from related systems and other publicly available information to gather relevant information for completing reviews
- Complete review in a timely manner and take prompt actions on referrals or queries in order to keep the case moving, manage caseload throughout the end to end process
A degree holder, with an accounting or compliance background and professional accounting or compliance (AML) qualification preferred
Demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills, self- motivated and possess an enquiring mind
Good command of verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin) proficiency is a must
Proficient in use of MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Experience in using SQL, Python, R is desirable
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment
Complete our online application form https://joinus.kpmg.com.cn/cw/en/job/493340?lApplicationSubSourceID= and choose “Hong Kong - Advisory - Graduate” as for the position you are applying, then choose “Risk Consulting - Forensic & MSS” for the team you are applying.