Reporting to Team Manager of Accounting team, you will be responsible for management and financial accounting of assigned client’s portfolio. You will work closely with local and Centre of Excellence (CoE) team in an effective manner to motivate and coach the team, to continuously meet clients ‘expectations, to optimize the work process and to maintain close contacts with clients.
- Oversee a team of accounting professionals in daily accounting duties
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with existing and potential clients
- Contribute and identify opportunity to market our service to potential clients and support team to achieve revenue target
- Ensure regulatory compliance requirements are met for all clients
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, polices and principles
- Review and ensure the accounts and financial statements of the client are properly drawn up in accordance with the provisions of the Companies Act and Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
- Other ad hoc projects
- Possess a CPA with a recognized accounting body or ACCA or its equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in a professional accounting firm handling accounting and payroll matters
- People management experience is a mandatory
- Well-versed in Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
- Willing to hands-on and capable of driving changes and initiatives
- Analytical, meticulous with excellent leadership qualities
- Possess professional qualities with good communication, interpersonal skills and teamwork
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.