Procurement & Sourcing - Manager
This role is responsible for performing accurate reconciliation of vendor invoices and managing market data inventory including services, spend, allocations, and users in FITS. Full knowledge of all FITS (Financial Information Tracking System) modules. This role requires a technically inclined person with the ability to multitask meeting strict vendor deadlines with minimal oversight, one who is successfully working as part of a team.
- Collect invoices from vendor portals or from team mailboxes
- Input invoices into the FITS system, Perform invoice reconciliation, allocation, and invoice packages for approval
- Escalate invoice recon breaks and identify the root cause. Track the resolution of invoice discrepancies with the MD team, vendor, and internal client
- Maintain current market data inventory by working with BU, Vendors to maintain accurate inventory in FITS.
- Good MDS product knowledge for order management activities (Renewals or new contracts)
- Develop working relationships with vendors, business units, and finance
- Support the Market Data Account Management team in its initiatives, by working closely and supporting coverage
- Create Accounts, Services category in FITS based on new engagements, identify account information based on Contract, Agreements, Amendments, Order Schedules.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 6-10 Years’ experience in Financial Services
- 5+ years of working knowledge of FITS is highly desirable. Must have proficient in all FITS modules.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in accounting or finance
- Proficient computer competence MS office suite, (MS Excel, Word)
- Working knowledge of market data services and vendors
- Good knowledge of contracts/Agreements.
- Contracts/Agreements/Amendments/Order Schedules to set up an account, Contract, services, pricing records, Inventory and reconcile invoices in FITS.
- Good knowledge in reports through internal reports module for spend inquiry etc.
- A strong team member who can work effectively independently or as part of a team
- Collaborates effectively across the Market Data teams as well across the organization
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.