Client Onboarding - Assistant Manager
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle Onboarding activities like interpreting IMA agreements, Fee schedules and address complex setups without any quality issues.
- Self-learn end-to-end Revenue Management Cycle (client account setup, account maintenance, monthly accrual, true-up, client invoicing, account receivable, etc.) of the company. Able to assume responsibilities for all activities and tasks within the group.
- Improve team productivity, by working on Strategic solution
- Monitor the client/stakeholder concerns and ensure that they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Good reading skills, ability to read through the IMA agreements, rebate letters, and interpret the fee schedules accurately.
Minimum Job Specifications:
- Domain Knowledge of Asset Management industry. Operational experience in handling accounting, Onboarding, or any finance teams.
- Client Onboarding experience/ Exposure to IMA agreements & fee schedules.
- Knowledge in accounting (revenue recognition). Added advantage
- Team Work and Collaboration, Client Focus & Business delivery, Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal and external deadlines.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent relevant educational qualification
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.