Internal Audit – Analyst, COO Team (APAC & Data), ENO #177339
Your field of responsibility
Join us as an Analyst in the Internal Audit COO Team (APAC & Data) within our cutting edge audit function. In close collaboration with the team, you will contribute to audit strategy, planning and reporting, resource and location management. You will interact directly with partners in the function and you will be engaged in presenting results to key partners. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to grow your understanding of the Bank by working on a wide range of different data initiatives and process improvements.
Your future colleagues
Join a team where success is driven by our ability to identify emerging risks and present compelling arguments with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple skillsets (i.e. business, technology, change and data analysts) to build well-informed influencers with deep industry knowledge and commercial expertise. A forward-thinking attitude has enabled us to adopt new technologies and ideas, helping minimize inefficiencies and maximize thinking time.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- At least two years of proven work experience relating to audit, business management or in the financial services industry.
- Outstanding technical background in MS Excel. SQL and VBA would be a plus.
- Proven analytical skills and keen to acquire relevant insights from data.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English, and ability present information in a succinct and concise way.
- Strong interpersonal skills, thinking independently, multi-tasking, precision in delivery and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver optimally towards deadlines.
- Taking initiative, anticipating changes, working persistently to resolve issues to ensure results are delivered in a consistent manner.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.