Financial Control Associate
Get to know the role:
We are looking for a candidate who can support the Strategy & Planning team in ensuring that financial targets are on track. A successful candidate should be a business partner to the Operations team, generating quality insight through financial analysis of performance against budgets/forecasts and proactively collaborating with multiple stakeholders to improve performance.
- Track and monitor actual financial OKRs against budget/forecast and provide insightful analysis to aid the business in growing revenue and profitability.
- Support the forecasting and budgeting processes with input from key stakeholders and ID Financial Planning & Analysis team.
- Develop financial models/projections and build business cases to evaluate business ideas.
- Liaise with area analysts to enhance their understanding of financial results and processes.
- Help improve financial reporting processes.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis where required to assist in management financial decision-making.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
- 2-3 years of experience in financial and business analysis with background in consulting, e-commerce, MNC companies
- Strong Excel and Google Workspace skills in building financial models/projections from scratch.
- Strong professional communication, analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders across different management levels.
- Language proficiency in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.