XVA COO Support
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management, and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people are critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence, and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve, and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives, and needs is an important part of our culture.
The role involves working with and supporting the XVA trading desk. The role suits a self-motivated, highly energetic individual who has a background in mathematical analysis, computer science, strong communications skills, an understanding of the fixed income markets and products, and prior experience in Excel process automation.
- Work closely with the trading desk and Global XVA COO to support regulatory and management reporting
- Manage execution of Derivative Balance Sheet & Revenue Forecasting Models
- Prepare data inputs & feeds and validate model outputs
- Monitor data quality and resolve data integrity issues
- Analyze model projections, investigate variance & exceptions, deep-dive into issues
- Automate manual processes using VBA
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand data content and business requirements
- Prepare reports and present to XVA trading desk management
- Perform trending analysis to identify correlations & patterns
- Create and maintain documentation e.g. procedures & requirements
- Lead tactical and strategic projects to automate data transformation and calculations
- Lead tactical and strategic projects to streamline model execution and enhance model methodology
- 3+ yrs of experience in the financial services industry.
- 3+ yrs of experience working in Excel (advanced formulas and VBA)
Candidate must have:
- Coursework in computer science, mathematics, economics or finance
- General understanding of the Financial Services Industry
- Excel / VBA and other coding expertise for spreadsheet analysis and automation
- Must be self-motivated and possess good communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Ability to execute the deliverables promptly and accurately
- Attention to details
- Ability to perform in a high-paced environment
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.