CFS Finance & Fund Services (F&FS) are a support function within CFS. Our purpose is Protecting and creating value, for great value and we have centered how we will do this around five pillars being Customer, People, Execution, Financial, and Risk.
See yourself in our team
The Finance Operations team is part of the Business Services team of 40 team members. The business Services team comprises 5 teams who provide exceptional service to the CFS business across the following service areas:
- Data & Analytics
- Finance Systems / Systems Accounting
- Line 1 Risk
- Process Optimisation
- Procurement (Category Management)
- Supplier Governance
- Finance Operations including Payroll, AP / AR, and Staff Reimbursements
Do work that matters
This role focuses on delivering strong customer service to CFS employees and third-party suppliers. You will provide timely responses to queries, have a can-do approach to problem-solving, and a continuous improvement mindset.
- Timely processing of the AP / AR deliverables and bank reconciliations
- Credit card management including administration of CCM portal, issuing and closing new credit cards.
- Oracle supplier management and setting up new suppliers (ie setting up bank account details) as well as timely responses to the business and supplier enquiries
- Supplier Data Quality Reviews
- Regulatory reporting such as payments time reporting and tight engagement with Treasury team to ensure payments are within cash management strategy
- Work within a team seeks to improve efficiencies by identifying opportunities to simplify, standardize and automate where possible
We’re interested in hearing from people who posses
- Proven experience in providing empathy and exceptional customer service
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable function
- Oracle ERP and financial services industry experience highly regarded
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, changing and results-driven environment
- Ability to use multiple systems and understand complex information
- Strong attention to detail, identifying areas risk, and implementing effective controls
If this opportunity interests you, APPLY NOW!
CBA has entered into an agreement with KKR to sell a 55% interest in its CFS superannuation and investments business for total cash considerations of $1.7billion (implying a total valuation of $3.3billion). CBA will retain a 45% shareholding in CFS.
KKR is a leading global investment firm that manages multiple alternative asset classes, including private equity, energy, infrastructure, real estate, and credit, with strategic partners that manage hedge funds. KKR aims to generate attractive investment returns for its fund investors by following a patient and disciplined investment approach, employing world-class people, and driving growth and value creation with KKR portfolio companies.
The sale is expected to complete in the first half of 2021. As this is a role to work in the CFS business, the successful candidate will initially be employed by the CBA Group but on sale completion, their employment will transfer to a new entity that will employ the CFS business employees from completion.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 15/10/2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.