Business Analyst, Senior Assistant
Who we are looking for
we are looking for a person who familiar with End-to-end coordination and project management of transition activities.
what you will Responsible for
- Where transitions are of a significant size or complexity, work as a workstream lead under an assigned project/program manager.
- Execute, check and oversee transition activities in accordance with the transition framework/operating model e.g. transition pre-checks, custody template preparation, trade settlement, documentation and runsheets
- Facilitate information provision to external stakeholders during the transition period e.g. data provision to Transition Managers
- Attend transition meetings and calls and where necessary initiate and lead them advising parties on transition related matters.
- Undertake appropriate tracking and governance of transition tasks and issues e.g. query follow-up and resolution, execute tasks per project plan/timeline
- Maintain required transition records for reporting and audit purposes.
- Act as FPOC, liaise with and co-ordinate transition activities with internal business units, clients, custodians, investment managers and other external stakeholders
- Undertake any other tasks assigned by your manager that you have the capability to perform or learn.
Education and Requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently, accurately and within tight deadlines
- At least 3 years State Street experience in either HZ core accounting, HZ Conversions/Rebalance Team or similar
- Good working knowledge of custody and fund accounting
- Possess strong implementation / project and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office particularly MS Excel and other internal State Street systems, MCH, MYSS, IMT
- Flexible working hours
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.