Junior Consolidation Accountant #185262
Your field of responsibility
- The responsibility for preparing and critically reviewing several consolidated disclosures required for US GAAP and regulatory reporting purposes, with specific focus on the elements within Accumulated Other Comprehensive Income, and Additional Paid in Capital
- The responsibility for forecasting various components of shareholders’ equity to assist senior management with capital planning
- Responsibility for monitoring and reporting weekly transactions in the Group’s own shares
- Responsibility for preparing and controlling elements of the Indirect Financing regulatory capital requirement, and Earnings Per Share calculation
- The responsibility to drive initiatives to streamline / enhance the reporting process
Your future colleagues
Our team is dedicated, hardworking and used to work independently as well as collaboratively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- A University degree or an equivalent educational background
- Minimum 2 years of relevant financial accounting experience, preferably within a financial industry
- Good accounting knowledge required
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Essbase and HFM would be advantageous
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate complex issues in a simple and effective manner
- Team spirit and experience in a global environment
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Mr. N.Scialom would be delighted to receive your application.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.