Audit Manager – Model Risk #174558
Your field of responsibility
Join us as an Audit Manager Model Risk. You will work within our cutting edge audit function, where you will manage audits and other model risk audit related activities to ensure efficient and high quality execution, while developing staff on your team through coaching and mentoring. As part of our team, you will have access to advanced auditing capabilities, as well as to a broad scope of modelling approaches. You will also support the definition and implementation of a program of continuous risk monitoring which contributes to assurance and future audit planning. This role involves direct interaction with the Bank’s senior management in relation to your portfolio, where you will be encouraged to act independently as a trusted partner and use your model risk and influencing skills to support the improvement of the Bank’s risk and control environment.
Your future colleagues
Join a team where success is driven by our ability to identify emerging risks and present compelling arguments with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple skillsets (i.e. business, technology, change and data analysts) to build well-informed influencers with deep industry knowledge and commercial expertise. A forward-thinking attitude has enabled us to adopt new technologies and ideas, helping minimize inefficiencies and maximize thinking time. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- As a minimum, a postgraduate degree in Economics, Statistics, Econometrics, Engineering or Data Science from a leading University.
- At least eight years of work experience relating to models focusing on audit, banking, consulting, risk or the financial services industry, with the majority of the time allocated on developing or reviewing statistical / econometric modelling.
- Deep understanding of modelling approaches and regulatory rules, such as for pricing, stress testing, capital risk and decision models.
- Strong statistical and analytical skills and a willingness to collaborate with data specialists to design audit tests and acquire relevant insights from data.
- Deep understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while showing business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Excellent time, project and overall management skills and ability to motivate your team in delivering high quality and impactful output, whilst being agile, and working within pre-determined timelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and ability to deliver complex messages and present information in a concise way. German would be an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, to be able to empower a team and manage performance.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Ms. S. Burgherr would be delighted to receive your application.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.