Lead Financial Reporting Analyst
The GFAR (Global Fund Administration & Reporting) Lead Financial Reporting Analyst is responsible for several administration and reporting areas related to European mutual funds (funds domiciled in UK, Ireland, Luxembourg, Poland) including responsibilities for areas such as:
- Support the day to day completion of oversight monitoring tasks including responding to and resolving queries or issues raised by any stakeholder.
- Oversight of fund administration service providers across Ireland, UK, Luxembourg and Poland, includes owning all events identified as being monitoring activities. This will include attending onsite due diligence meetings, weekly and monthly service reviews,
- Financial Reporting - Audit support and coordination, working alongside internal business units, service providers and fund auditors,
- Governance – Assist in preparing management information and reporting which supports Fund Boards and Governance Committees,
- Client Reporting – Developing reporting for internal clients (such as portfolio managers, Compliance, distribution or other functions),
- Participate in regulatory, product or strategic change initiatives,
- Utilize digital tools to optimize operational processes and reporting.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business,
- Self-starter displaying professionalism, energy and the ability to prioritise time, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with good attention to detail,
- Ability to identify, escalate, resolve, and communicate key issues and concerns to management as appropriate,
- Financial accounting experience with an emphasis on fund accounting, oversight of external administrators and financial reporting,
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and other Microsoft Office applications required,
- Experience and/or exposure to digital technology tools such as Alteryx and experience implementing process changes,
- Ability to speak English fluently,
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills,
- A professional qualification in finance, accounting (e.g. ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CPA) would be viewed favorably.