6 Month contract
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a market leading logistics business due to continued growth and expansion. This company are a well know brand and have exciting future expansion plans making it an excellent time to join the business. This company offer and excellent office work place environment with opportunities for training and progression.
The Accounts Assistant role is office based in Stockport and is initially a 6 month Contract which could be extended.
You will have the opportunity to look after:
- Responsible for the vendor management process ensuring policy and process compliance
- Manage and maintain supplier catalogues ensuring accuracy of items available for purchase
- Responsible for the timely processing of T&S claims in line with company policy
- Ensure CPC transactions are processed in line with PFSL financial periods to ensure the accuracy of costs in the Profit & Loss Account
- Ensure supplier statement reconciliations are completed in line with PFSL policy
- Support Business Partnering and finance team by preparing and posting standing journals on a monthly basis
- Support the wider finance team during the month and year end process
- Provision of Management Information as required.
In order to apply for the role you should:
Have experience of Accounts Payable/Supplier statement reconciliation
Have worked in an Accounts Payable/Receivable role
Be familiar with using Pivot Tables in Excel
Able to work in Stockport based office
Be able to consider a fixed term contract initially
Opportunity for role to be extended
Opportunity to join high profile company