Temporary to Permanent role
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Specialist to join a leading distribution firm due to continued growth and expansion. This company are based in brand new offices in Rochdale and offer an excellent work environment.
The Payroll Specialist role is initially a temporary assignment which could be extended. The role is full time office based in Rochdale. Key responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for administering the accurate and timely provision of an allocation of payroll items that are part of a payroll service for 25000 colleagues over 43 payrolls, including 5 Offshores payrolls.
- You will work within the payroll team to input and manage the creation of payrolls weekly to strict deadlines.
- Process administer and input information for all aspects of the payroll.
- Ensure that payroll and time and attendance data is accurate and maintained in accordance with processes and procedures in the system.
- Collate and load absence data to ensure that statutory payments are made and recorded.
- Process exceptions, cross checks and quality reviews to ensure accuracy of payrolls
- Process all payroll checklist items in agreed deadlines
In order to apply for the role you should:
Have previous experience in Processing weekly or monthly Payroll
Experience of processing high volume Payroll
Be available to consider a temporary role initially
Opportunity to join growing company
Opportunity for role to be extended