Are you an analytical mind able to identify trends in the data?
Are you passionate about details and continuous improvement?
Join our Global Finance Team!
This role is part of a seven-member Finance team supporting the Edge Technology Group (ETG). Our team owns all financial analysis for COGS and CapEx investments for Akamais globally distributed intelligent edge platform. As a key business partners we assist the management team by providing financial reporting, analysis and identifying risks and opportunities.
Partner with the best
You will be a key finance business partner responsible for providing financial analysis & reporting of business results for ETG. You will interact closely with cross functional stakeholders in Accounting and ETG Leadership to deliver business results.
As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Owning part of the monthly financial close process accurately recording Network COGS expenses
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reporting used in Akamai's CFO Reviews
- Working closely with key partners by preparing critical analyses of business results
- Implementing financial modeling improvements to enhance process efficiency and support new initiatives
- Conducting variance analysis, trend analysis, preparing key metrics, ROI analysis
Do what you love
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have up to 2 years of experience with financial analysis and reporting
- Be a student/graduate in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Be able to demonstrate written and verbal skills in English
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Office with understanding of financial modeling in Excel
- Demonstrate the aptitude and desire to learn about Akamai products, financial systems, and best practices
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
We are happy to discuss flexible working options in this role, please discuss your requirements with the recruiter when you apply.
Working with us
At Akamai, were curious, innovative, collaborative and tenacious. We celebrate diversity of thought and we hold an unwavering belief that we can make a meaningful difference. Our teams use their global perspectives to put customers at the forefront of everything they do, so if you are people-centric, youll thrive here.
Working for you
At Akamai, we will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavors
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
Innovating on a global scale, we deliver our customers a fast, smart and secure intelligent edge platform. Working against a backdrop of digital collaboration, our highly skilled teams build progressive solutions that have the scope to transform entertainment, business, and life in ways that we have yet to imagine.
Are you seeking an opportunity to learn and make a real impact in a global technology company? Come join us and learn with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!