Strategy and Transactions- Corporate Real Estate- Digital Workplace Strategy- Senior (open location)
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY has built an industry leading corporate real estate (CRE) consulting practice. We work with our clients to address their most complex CRE issues and challenges. We advise our clients on strategic, operational, and analytical matters. You have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That's how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our commitments to our stakeholders. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients, and for our communities.
Our team of strategic advisors sits at the heart of a global EY real estate network that delivers high quality advice through every phase of the real estate lifecycle. You will leverage EY’s global network to support various account teams, service lines, and solutions in order to tackle some of the largest and most complex corporate real estate and workplace challenges facing our clients.
Your key responsibilities
Our digital workplace and smart buildings capability area practitioners work with clients to develop and delivery IoT-based digital workplace and smart building solutions. Candidates should possess strong communication, influence, and analytic skills, as well as technical creativity and business acumen.
Key expectations of this role include the ability to:
- Help clients improve the workplace experience, by creating more collaborative environments
- Identify, evaluate, and develop digital workplace and smart building technology solutions; architect digital solutions to improve asset utilization, manage costs, and improve workflows
- Redesign CRE management operations using superior IoT-driven digital twin solutions that enable a more productive workplace experience and manage overall cost of ownership
In order to be effective in CRE, you need to be able to make intelligent and informed decisions about people, place, and technology. You will be an important part of our diverse, talented, and highly experienced team and work at the forefront of high-profile corporate real estate engagements. As a Senior / Staff within SaT CRE Consulting, you will spend your days working on strategic and / or operational corporate real estate issues, while working with practice leadership and client management to deliver innovative solutions.
Attributes for success
- Support engagements with current and prospective clients to diagnose their corporate real estate challenges and identify how EY's suite of services, tools, and technologies can best support their needs
- Support digital workplace and smart building engagements– from visioning and master planning to assessment, design and integration, rollout, commissioning, and ongoing support
- Help leadership build new markets and generate demand for digital workplace and smart building advisory services; provide insight into competitive landscape by tracking and evaluating offerings from established and emergent players
- Support the creation of proposals, presentations and other client-facing materials and deliverables
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Review and develop agendas, track meeting milestones, capture meeting minutes, and action items to ensure project objectives are met
- Support the development and documentation of EY's point of view on relevant and current CRE topics and trends
- Analyze and draw insights from complex data sets
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Contribute to assembling reports and executive briefings
- Interact at all levels of the client organization
- Client-service oriented work ethic, driven by a desire to act
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building capabilities
- Outstanding listening, written and oral communication skills
- Passion for strategic and creative problem solving
- Intellectual curiosity and comfort with ambiguity
- Ability to work independently
To qualify you must have
- Relevant experience in corporate real estate or related disciplines and / or providing digital workplace and / or smart building management consulting services
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience for a Staff role
- 4+ years of relevant work experience for a Senior role
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, engineering, architecture, business, finance, technology or other business-related field; relevant graduate degree preferred
- Demonstrated experience supporting consulting practices for digital workplace or smart building technology, inclusive of analytics, information and communications technology, and broader digital solutions
- Experience with agile methodologies for systems implementation
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills
- High proficiency with the MS Office Suite of Products
- Ability to travel up to 75%
Ideally, you'll also have
- Understanding of cyber security technologies and concepts is important, ideally accompanied by design experience
- Ability to support teams focused on digital workplace and smart buildings solutions, along with experience supporting the development of core technologies in machine learning, natural language processing, robotics, and speech recognition
- Working knowledge of the following:
- CCTV based access control,
- Sensor-based access management
- CAD management
- Building automation and information management systems
- Physical asset tracking and management
- Predictive and preventive maintenance
- Digital twin for building systems
- Network infrastructure
- IoT solutioning
What we look for
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated, analytical, logical thinkers with a passion for real estate and have a very strong attention to detail. Being a strong team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of our clients’ goals.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.