APAC Compliance Operations Business Project Management #178162
Your field of responsibility
This role will focus on development and execution of the Compliance focused projects across Credit Suisse Private Banking division for APAC, especially around the area of new client approvals, change in circumstance, periodic review to account closures to ensure that the project meets internal and applicable local legal or regulatory requirements and standards. This is a key strategic role within the second line of defense working with both regional and global business partners to ensure sustainable change
The individual would work within a wider APAC Compliance Operations team and will have a dual reporting line to the Head of Strategic Initiatives and Execution and to a member of the compliance operations management team in ensuring that Global and Regional project standards are appropriately implemented and executed. Responsible for driving multiple projects across the function impacting multiple offices
- Deployment of tools in the APAC region and setting up of new processes across the region
- Representing APAC Compliance operations in New business initiatives, defining the target process including proving input on the current process, documenting the requirements with SMEs and driving the execution
- Coordinating with the global and regional team to lead change and best-practices as well as perform read-across to identify gaps and driving projects to close the gaps
- Seek to work with the leadership team to close gaps that have been identified during the course of BAU or testing reviews
- Implementing new policy and process changes across the regions and setting up measures to ensure efficiency
- Support the design, development and implementation of Global and APAC projects by providing Subject Matter Specialist support and Compliance advice
- Setting up and manage working groups, workshops to achieve and deliver project objectives
- Engaging with multiple business partners across region to work and drive towards the project outcome.
- Documenting, providing recommendations and communicating to senior management forums for direction and decisions
- Drive and implement APAC Compliance Operations projects and deliverables
- Engage business partners by providing updates through informal or formal meetings and ensure any decisions required are consulted by all key partners
- Produce weekly status report and send to all project managers
- Support in preparing project update slides for senior management reporting ensuring all artefacts such as minutes, action are detailed and circulated in a timely manner to all impacted business partners
- Assist with the implementation of initiatives to improve Project Management practices in Department.
- Perform business analysis, process mapping and providing solutions and recommendations for the respective projects
Your future colleagues
We are looking to expand the team in APAC Compliance Operations.
In this role you will be work within the regional Projects team reporting to both the head of Strategic Initiatives and Execution and a member of the APAC Compliance Operations leadership and will have the opportunity to work a diverse set or projects which support the functions' ability to deliver against its strategic mandate.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Your skills and experience
At least 6 to 8 years of relevant AML/KYC/FCC compliance experience within Wealth Management / Private Banking and leading projects.
- Proficient in AML/CFT regulations and requirements in Asia-Pacific countries, notably Singapore, Hong Kong and international AML standards
- Experience in dealing with regulators and auditors preferred
- Ability to define project scope and objectives
- Approach to look into Business solutions and identify process optimization opportunities
- Evaluate all aspect of business problem and provide solution by understanding the risk and business impact
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor, track progress and to drive project/ business problem to completion
- Risk management capabilities
- Can work independently and influence business partners
- Excellent presentation and communication as well as outstanding time management skills
- Excellent partner management skills as the roles requires interactions with Senior team members in Singapore and Hong Kong and other APAC locations
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employerFind a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.