Client Manager- Accountant
Are you a highly organised Accountant with a structured finance background? We are looking for a Client Manager to service a portfolio of key clients and hold responsibility for the provision of an excellent, high quality and timely accounting and administration service to clients.
This role will create and maintain strong and effective working relationships within the UK&I team and teams in other jurisdictions within the Group, promoting a culture of support, collaboration and a joined up approach to servicing clients.
What you will do:
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients and the production of client management accounts and financial statements for review by the Senior Client Manager, ensuring all tax filings and regulatory reporting is completed in an accurate and timely manner
- The portfolio will comprise of aviation and structured finance clients across a wide range of asset types, including securitisations, CDOs, CLOs, repackagings, receivables, and leasing transactions.
- Build and maintains strong relationships with clients and external stakeholders auditors, tax advisors, lawyers, investments managers and other transaction parties
- Proactively develop and maintain strong and effective working relationships within the Company and on occasions across the Client Service teams in other jurisdictions, promoting a culture of support, collaboration and a joined up approach to servicing clients
- Assist in the investigation and resolution of client relationship issues, ensuring timely escalation of more complex client queries and issues to the Senior Client Manager
- Provide an excellent and high quality level of accounting service to allocated clients and proactively support in the delivery of an excellent administration and accounting service to clients
- Support an on-going program of continuous improvement, identifying and escalating opportunities and implementing changes as directed
- Responsible for keeping up to date in relation to financial reporting updates and/or tax developments and changes.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent professional experience
- Professional accounting qualification e.g. ACCA, ACA, or equivalent
- Proven experience in structured finance and aviation sector
- Thorough knowledge of FRS 102, IFRS etc
- Experience of providing services to clients and managing client relationships
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills
- ‘Can do’ attitude, ability to cope with tight deadlines and working under pressure
- Strong team ethic
- Strong commercial acumen
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.