Financial Reporting Manager, Officer
As a Financial Reporting Manager you will
- Lead and motivate staff.
- Set and maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behavior; ensuring staff accountability and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Monitor and appraise the performance of your direct and in-direct reports, provide regular formal and informal feedback using 1-2-1 and skip level meetings and set clear development goals for your staff to ensure they are developed and managed.
- Manage resources & take responsibility for the recruitment of new Financial Reporting staff.
- Assume full accountability and ownership for your team’s deliverables for each of the Clients in line with expected KPI (100%) and internal and external client satisfaction.
- Manage the operations of the core financial reporting teams assigned to you within the department.
- Where business requirement act as reviewer of the work on allocated and ad hoc basis
- Propose and/or implement procedural changes to improve performance of the department. Actively review your team’s ops environment and propose process/tools/controls improvements so to contribute to overall department savings target
- Strongly support management team in achieving department level goals
- Take on ad hoc project work as required from senior management.
- Lead, direct and manage the department in collaboration with your manager and senior colleagues.
- Create an environment that is flexible/adaptable/able to change and be a champion of change. Initiate and successfully implement dept. performance targets and objectives, both operational and project based.
- Delegate tasks to your staff as part of staff development and allow your take on other tasks appropriate to your level and progression.
- Proven experience in managing teams in a very dynamic and demanding environment is a must
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English. Must be able to communicate effectively with employees in other departments, at all levels and be able to describe and explain processes
- Thorough understanding of basic accounting principles
- Ability to multitask and work in a pressurized environment.
- Great organizational skills.
- Stress resilience.
- Have an enquiring mind and a willingness to investigate and solve problems
- Be able to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels
- PC literate with very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Min. Bachelor's degree in the field of Finance / Banking/ Accounting/ Audit/ Management
- Several years of work experience in financial services and 2+ years’ of experience in people management
- General finance knowledge with understanding fund administration and reporting environment will be an asset
- Knowledge of accounting frameworks including GAAP, IFRS, and UK SORP would be advantageous.
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.