Accounts Partner – Accounts Director, Accounts & Business Services, Accounts, Senior Associate
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Do you want to be part of an international family whose vision is “To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day”? If yes, then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you're in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together.
Our motto when it comes to career development is “Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success".
Azets is an award winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees is what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can not only collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We're looking for someone who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals and be more than just a team member.
As a Partner in our Lancaster office you will take the lead in overseeing seamless service delivery to a wide variety of clients from various sectors. You will have excellent client relationships with owner managers and other stakeholders and will be their first point of call for advice on business and personal matters thereby acting as a trusted business adviser. In your role as a leader in the accounts team you will oversee all aspects of the compliance engagement to ensure that internal and external expectations and targets are met in an efficient manner. You will lead by example and act as a coach / mentor to upcoming managers and will champion change.
You will be driving revenue growth across existing and new service offerings to existing and new clients and will demonstrate broad business thinking and sound commercial judgement in order to add value. You will work collaboratively to suggest ideas and concepts for increased marketing opportunities and have a full awareness of the broad range of services offered by departments across the firm, maximising cross selling opportunities. You will pro-actively interact with your network of local intermediary contacts.
The successful candidate will be able to analyse complex business situations to identify key issues and priorities and will therefore be either FCA/FCCA and hold a practicing certificate. You will have significant experience in general practice and the ability to manage a large portfolio of clients and interactions with your peers and intermediary network whilst leading a team. We believe we are stronger, together, so you will be a confident communicator and demonstrate the ability to make decisions, solve problems and take appropriate action.A note from the Hiring Manager
"We are seeking an ambitious, driven, outgoing individual to join the Audit and Assurance team in the Lancaster office. With a proven track-record in leadership you will be a decision maker and motivator of people and will drive and promote the success of the team, office and firm. As well as being responsible for all aspects of service delivery to your client base you will develop and enhance relationships with intermediaries in the business community and will grow the client base through business development. You will have excellent communication skills and will be a driver of change, leading by example. "What's in it for you?
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
- 38 days annual leave including bank holidays- Time for you to focus on your family and what's important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Private Medical Cover - Ensuring you are taken care of every step of the way.
- Agile Working - We're on a mission to give you back your time.
- Flexible Working -Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary. Our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support, not only for your professional qualifications, but also for your personal goals and aspirations so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events - Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
- Birthday Day off- Have a day off on your birthday on us!
- Lead Incentive Scheme– We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave -We want Azets to be a place where you can plan both a career and a family
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?Why join the Azets family?
The relationship that we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both our and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees and nurture talent from all backgrounds. This helps us to grow our own and bring out the very best in people.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK citizen or possess a current UK Tier 1 Visa and be eligible to take up full time, permanent employment.