DACH Benefits Administrator - Permanent
Weekly Hours: 39
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without! If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big! Apple supports and promotes career development throughout the organisation, offering a long and exciting career with many opportunities to enable you to perfect your existing skills - and acquire new ones. The successful candidate will become a member of the wider HR and Finance team at Apple, as well as being part of the Global Business Solutions function in EMEA. Apple’s business is constantly changing and growing to meet market demands. This is a key role in a dynamic environment with the potential for the role to develop further with additional responsibilities in line with business requirements. The aim of this role is to support the administration of Benefits & Leaves to employees within EMEA. This involves business partnering with Benefits Vendors, Store Managers, People Support, Compliance to ensure all issues are addressed and optimum solutions are put in place in a timely manner. Employee experience is at the forefront of what we do in Benefits Administration.
- Customer service experience in a high-volume environment is essential;
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, including influencing ability to encourage innovation;
- Ability to quickly develop strong working relationships with internal business partners within H2R (e.g. Regional Payroll Ops, Accounting, Compliance) together with Legal, International Benefits Team, People Support, Candidate Care, People Business Partners, Employee Relations, People BPR, Finance; In addition ability to do the same with our External Vendors who support the correct administration of all Benefits.
- Lead and collaborate with cross functional business partners on discussions and initiatives;
- A high level of independence as demonstrated through clear problem solving skills, effective process evaluation, strong team and business relationship building, and delivery of high quality work;
- Excellent numerical & analytical skills/proficient at Excel, Tableau, keynote
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, managing quality with quantity, meeting tight deadlines & ability to quickly adjust to changes is essential;
- Excellent organisation skills, ability to manage time & priorities efficiently & effectively;
- Proven ability to streamline processes, centralise work that is disparate across the organisation & build long-term scalable solutions.
- Experience of working on projects and new system roll outs is beneficial
- Fluent German and English is required
Employee experience is at the forefront of what we do in Benefits Administration. The Benefits Administrator role will serve as a key point of contact for benefits administration activities for EMEA. The Benefits Administrator needs to be a person of high integrity and sound judgment, who can work independently with the ability to timely address, escalate and articulate all items related to Benefits Administration. Collaborate with International Benefits Team to become an expert on the EMEA wide benefits offered by Apple; Review current processes and identify areas for efficiencies and improvements; Develop excellent working relationships with our many, varied internal and external stakeholders; Respond to employee enquiries regarding the administration of benefits. Excellent customer service skills are essential; Proficient in navigating the Apple systems to expedite employee queries within the agreed SLA & ability to work single-handedly with all internal & external business partners in ensuring all benefits are administered correctly Keep up to date on all changes to the benefits environment in EMEA, cascading as appropriate. Clear articulation of the impact these changes have on the ways in which we work is vital; Collaborate effectively with our business partners to ensure optimum solutions are implemented for Benefits Administration; Integral to the expansion of the Apple Benefits Portal across EMEA; Reporting on and reconciliation of benefits data, as appropriate.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.