Transformation Execution Manager
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
If you are looking to join a dynamic and diverse Transformation Execution (TE) team delivering large-scale transformation programme advisory services, come and talk to EY’s TE team about the opportunities we can offer you.
For further information, check out our website:
About TE in EY:
Our TE team sits within the Business Consulting pillar of the EY’s Consulting practice. With a clear purpose of ‘building a better working world’, EY’s TE team is committed to delivering exceptional client services across a range of sectors, including the public sector (particularly health), energy and utilities, financial services and telco.
In EY, our approach to delivering exceptional programme/project management and transformation services for our clients is underpinned by three defining features of our approach:
Purpose-led Transformation: Having shifted to becoming a purpose led organisation in 2013, we, at EY, have seen the benefits of purpose-led transformation for ourselves. And we are now using this proven approach to inform our client engagements.
Collaborative teamwork: In TE, we take a very proactive approach to ensuring that our teams are ‘more than the sum of the parts’ and that all members of the team are supported in their career development and progression. EY’s highest performing teams provide the right mix of talent to excel in volatile markets, solve the most complex problems and deliver quality results that surpass expectations for the EY team in conjunction with the client teams with whom we partner.
Delivering exceptional client service in a consistent and professional manner: EY’s Service Quality tools are designed to provide a process of continuous improvement, using a portfolio of tools and enablers designed to support the Consulting Strategy by embedding service quality into delivery of all of our engagements.
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications - External
Your key responsibilities
In order to continue to grow EY’s successful TE business, we are looking for experienced Managers who will be responsible for:
- Working with clients across our focus sectors; government; health, utilities; transport; financial services; and telco to consistently deliver exceptional client service;
- Working as part of a team to ensure that all project deliverables are managed to time, cost and quality.
- Ensuring that project plans, project logs (E.g. Risks, assumptions issues, dependencies logs) and project budgets are managed effectively;
- Delivery of major project/programme activities, including business process design, testing and end user training involving multiple cross functional stakeholders.
- Working directly with clients on a regular basis to help create innovative insights and solutions to meet their needs;
- Integrating data to inform insights by sharing technical, sector and market knowledge in their area of expertise.
- Solving business and technology issues through collaboration and teaming;
- Applying knowledge, experience and expertise to shape services to clients with limited direction, including development of high-quality work products and presentation of project outputs, as required;
- Participating in and, as required, acting as the lead on small engagements or work-streams.
- Assisting in client account management activities such as recruitment for the project team, managing financial aspects of client engagements, and quality and risk management;
- Building valued relationships with clients and colleagues to assist in generating new business opportunities for EY;
- Providing a supporting role in presentations and proposals for elements of medium to high complex projects to prospective and existing clients;
- Communicating effectively with EY senior management and working to build, manage and motivate high-performing teams;
- Understanding all our service offerings and actively identifying opportunities to better serve clients;
- Building strong internal relationships within Advisory and across other services lines;
- Supporting team development activities, including:o Supporting, coaching, and mentoring activities;
- Supporting, coaching, and mentoring activities;
- Conducting performance reviews and contributing to performance feedback;
- Contributing to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training activities;
- Maintaining an educational programme to continually develop technical skills;
- Understanding, following and communicating workplace policies and procedures
Skills and attributes for success
To do this role effectively, we are looking for people with knowledge and experience in the following areas:
To qualify for the role you must have
- Approximately 5 years’ experience in a management consulting or similar advisory role in industry or the public sector
- Approximately 5-10 years’ of Project Management experience of managing and delivering large-scale projects, programmes and transformations, including project planning and monitoring, resource management (including project finances), benefits realisation, etc.;
- Ideal candidates will have multidisciplinary experience including project management, business process design, testing the solution and end user training.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills with a track record in managing complex stakeholder programmes;
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Good understanding of project governance and change management principles;
- Strong 3rd level educational qualifications
- Additional professional qualifications, such as PRINCE2® or PMP, are desirable.
- Additional areas of interest include: process improvement, agile methodologies and business case development.
Please note that this role is currently remote due to current circumstances however when office work is resumed, travel will be required throughout the Island of Ireland.
What we look for
To continue the successful growth of our TE team within EY’s Advisory practice, we are looking for experienced, motivated people who have previously worked in programme and project management, business or digital transformation roles, either in industry or in a client-side advisory role to join our team.
What we offer
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.We Also offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.