Central Control Unit Compliance Officer - Client Lifecycle Private Banking Periodic Reviews #177668
Your field of responsibility
This role will focus on the execution and development of the Financial Crime Compliance Program across Credit Suisse Private Banking division especially around the area of Periodic Review Framework and ensure that the Program meets internal and applicable local legal or regulatory requirements and standards.
The individual will report into CCU Head of Enhanced Client Periodic Reviews focusing on sampling reviews of existing relationships.
- Perform timely review of existing accounts across all risk levels on a sampling basis that include but not limited to Source of Wealth, Source of Funds, KYC Identification, AML, KYC, FATCA, CRS, etc.
- Ensure all risk issues have been appropriately been identified, addressed and where required raised to relevant Specialist Desks (e.g. PEP, Tax Compliance, Sanctions, Reputational Risk, etc) for assessment and approval.
- Ensure all existing accounts reviewed satisfy the required standards in relation to Financial Crime Compliance and other regulatory requirements.
Business Engagement and Advisory
- Provide Compliance advice to the PB Business and supporting functions on periodic review matters pertaining to new rules, regulations and internal requirements.
Promoting strong Compliance Culture and Awareness
- Record breaches by Relationship Managers for submission of poor quality periodic reviews with the view to instill strong Compliance culture and awareness.
- Provide regular trainings to the Front Office on periodic review requirements to improve quality of submissions.
- Support the implementation of Global and APAC projects in relation to Periodic Review in both Interim and Future state by providing specialist support and Compliance advice
- Support CCU Head of Client Lifecycle PB and Head of ECPR in strategic-initiatives and ensure successful execution of planned deliverables in a timely manner against roadmap.
Your future colleagues
You will join the Compliance Operation with Team members seated in APAC, a cohesive and dynamic team with varied qualifications and background. The Team values open communication and believes in ongoing training, hence team members would be encouraged to share knowledge and experience, and every member will be given opportunities to learn and grow with the Team.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- Bachelor of Law/Accounting/Business/Economics/Finance and related academic qualification.
- At least 4-5 years of relevant AML/KYC experience within Private/Wealth Management Bank.
- Proven understanding of AML/CFT regulations and requirements in Asia-Pacific countries, notably Singapore, Hong Kong and international AML standards (FATF, Wolfsberg).
- Dedicated and a self-starter, with a positive can-do attitude
- Proficient in analytical ability, and a problem solver with the skill to think out of the box.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with key internal clients including business, client onboarding, operations and other general counsel colleagues etc.
- Outstanding team-player and possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proficient in VBA or Excel macro knowledge would be preferable.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.