Digital Finance Transformation - Manager
2 days left
- Experience level
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all
In Ireland, we are expanding our Consulting practice and are seeking to recruit high achieving individuals to be part of our growing business. Currently we are recruiting at Manager level for our Finance Transformation team.
Our Finance Transformation team delivers globally integrated Finance service offerings to our clients, including:
- Finance Operating Model Transformation
- Business Performance Management (BPM) including Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting; and Management Reporting
- Finance Transformation enabled by technology – i.e. ERP, BPM, RPA, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Blockchain and AI
- Global Business Services
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications - External
Your key responsibilities
Working in our Finance Transformation practice, you will:
- Work as part of a client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds. Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
- Deliver high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget. Foster relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Manage expectations of client service delivery.
- Cultivate and manage business development opportunities. Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks.
- Contribute to PI Finance practice development specifically in the areas of operations, thought leadership, marketing activities and training
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge. Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
Skills and attributes for success
At least 8 years of experience delivering change in a Finance function environment –gained either from prior experience in consulting or through a track record of delivering change/transformation projects in industry
- Strong academic record including a third level degree, preferably in a finance/accounting, business or project related area
- MBA, ACA/CIMA and/or PMP/Prince2 qualification an advantage
- Strong process improvement experience in one or two of the following areas:
- Transactional processing: Order to Cash; Procure to Pay; Record to Report
- Financial planning and analysis: Budgeting and Planning, and Reporting)
To qualify for the role you must have
Experience delivering business change in one or more of the following areas would be expected:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations including active participation in planning, business case, and design phases – as a subject matter expert in the area of finance and accounting Business Performance Management (BPM) implementations including active participation in planning, business case, and design phases – as a subject matter expert in the area of financial planning and analysis
- Programme/project management for large scale business transformation
- Reporting transformation using Business Intelligence, data analytics and visualisation tools
- Robotic Process Automation
- Proven people and team management experience. Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and manage a team of junior consulting professionals
- Characteristics of a forward thinker and self-motivator that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of finance and accounting technology landscape and packages and key trends in this space
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Knowledge of one or more of the following packages - SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, Oracle ERP, Oracle Hyperion Planning, Anaplan, Tableau, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere – is required
- Preferred industry experience include Life Sciences, Utilities, Public Sector, and Consumer Business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A strong work ethic
What we look for
We are looking for ambitious professionals who can demonstrate experience of significant business transformation to work across multiple sectors and specifically those with a strong background in Finance transformation and technology. We are seeking individuals with consulting experience or individuals who have gained project and programme delivery experience within large recognised organisations.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.