Analyst - Global Accounting & Analytics
Purpose of the role
The role is primarily to support the accounting and analytics function.
- Journal processing, reconciliation preparation
- Support for business queries/audit.
- Support various accounting initiatives.
- Journal preparation and processing as per IHG policy
- Preparation of Reconciliations, General Ledger Schedule and Trends
- Run PeopleSoft queries
- Team Leader / Asst. Manager – Global Accounting and Analytics
Direct Reports / Indirect Reports
- Direct: N.A
- Indirect: N.A
Key Collaborative Network
Key Shared Accountabilities
- Financial process delivery
Key Internal Relationships –
- Global Technology
Required Education, Experience, Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree (B.com) + ACCA student
- 0- 1+ years progressive work-related experience in accounting and finance.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Basic communication both verbal and written.
- Basic Accounting knowledge and the ability to apply them to the company's accounting practices.
- Basic understanding of financial systems and applications.
Decision Making Responsibilities (Decision Rights)
- Support initiatives to streamline and improve day to day activities