Want to love the work you do and the company you work for? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a national charitable organisation who improve the lives of thousands of people. They have a commercial mindset and have multiple projects exploring new technologies that would improve their services. If you are a qualified accountant with a strong technical background then this position would be perfect for you. You will provide best in class analysis of the full accounting function ensuring accurate reporting across the business. In this role you will have an excellent work life balance, flexible working and a great team environment.
- Preparation of statutory accounts and financial statements.
- Producing balance sheets
- Maintaining fixed assets register
- Drive process and control improvements
- Support accounting and FP&A teams
- Fully qualified accountant ACA, ACCA or CIMA (QBE also considered)
- Strong technical knowledge of statutory and tax accounting
- Strong communication and presentation skills