Assistant Audit Manager
This is a leadership position and covers the following job scope and where necessary additional scope may be added within the leadership capacity and capability as an auditor.
1. Responsible on knowledge transfer and sharing on audit methodology and ISA audit standards to the audit team.
2. Provide guidance and identify training needs for audit team on technology platform through automated audit software.
3. Ensuring the audit team is well abreast with the latest developments on auditing and accounting standards and able to apply to their work.
4. Responsible to manage complicated audit assignments and advice on risk management to partners on compliance as regulated by the Malaysian Institute of Accountants.
5. Undertaking a leadership role in monitoring and taking charge on all audit field work to ensure compliance guidelines and submission timelines.
6. Monitor audit assignment workflow procedures, processes and ensure that deadlines are met with acceptable quality of work.
7. To attend meeting and follow up with clients on audit assignments.
8. Assist Managing Partner or Partners in any other audit assignments as and when required.