Senior Accounts Excutive
We are looking for a Senior Accounts Officer having industrial experience. Only Sialkot Resident can apply for this job opportunity.
- The responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information.
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable and ensure timely bank reconciliations
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and train or support junior staff as required or assigned
- Any other task assigned by senior management
- Active and should be smart
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and other accounting software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should be able take initiatives
Apply for Senior Accounts Excutive
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly