Regional Financial Controller
2 days left
- Experience level
About the Financial Controller Role:
You will be overseeing all financial aspects of a growing start-up which will be used by leadership team to make strategic financial decisions.
- Oversee group accounting activities for holding company and subsidiaries located in multiple countries
- Ensure timely and accurate month-end closing and financial reporting (monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated financial reporting)
- Manage treasury function including multi-currency exposure in multiple countries
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Support corporate finance activities including due diligence, share capital table maintenance, business expansion, etc
- Manage and sustain investor relations including preparation of required reporting
To succeed in the Financial Controller job, you need to be technically sound, have a curious mind and strong drive to make things happen.
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- Seven or more years of experience in a finance/accounting role with three or more years of experience as a finance controller or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of business finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
This is a growing start up with footprint within the SEA region. They have some of the smartest and most interesting team to work with and embrace directness. If you're tired with the corporate nonsense this is the role for you.
Apply today by emailing me your updated CV to email@example.com
Apply for Regional Financial Controller
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly