Accounts Payable Lead / Manager [SSC]
An experienced Accounts Payable (AP) Lead / Manager to lead the AP Team in a Global Shared Service Center and oversee the entire AP process of invoice vouching, blocked invoices resolutions, payments processing and AP reporting. He/ She understands the best practice for AP accounting, possess ERP system knowledge and has strong interpersonal skills dealing with internal and external stakeholders
An exciting opportunity is open! Join our client, one of the global leaders in the FMCG industrial space, operating all across the world and within Malaysia. As a dynamic and people centric organization, they believe in hiring the best people to partner in their ever-growing profitable organization. At this juncture, they are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Lead to join their team. In addition, they offer attractive remuneration package and working from home flexibility for the successful candidate. Snap up this amazing opportunity !
- Responsible for ensuring all AP accounting are completely accounted for month-end close purpose, within the stipulated time frame.
- Handle month-end close issues before the close, eg AP reconciliation activities before the close and proactively resolve any issues before month-end close
- Provide support to the AP Team in delivering a professional and consistent service to stakeholders in resolving inquiries related to AP function and enhance the effectiveness of the team.
- Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of processing PO, Non-PO invoices or payment depending on the team assigned
- Ensure AP services are delivered within the agreed service levels and targets
- Assist to establish all relevant AP policies, procedures and control
- Participate in any migration project of the AP payment / invoice function from the BU
- Lead or participate the implementation of Continuous Improvement / RPA plans on a timely basis
- Identifies areas of continuous improvement and manages work on required solutions
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Accountancy, ACCA, CA MBA or equivalent finance and accounting qualification
- 5-8 years of related work experience in multi-national companies, ideally who have worked in a Shared Service Center
- A problem solver, who can work in unstructured and complex environment
- Team leader with strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Possess good analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Proven ability to work across cultures, functions and borders
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage tight deadlines
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact En Xin Yap on +603 2302 4065.