Treasury COO Support, ENO #187651
As part of the role, your responsibilities include:
- Support Treasury management teams in various strategic, organizational and/or business management-related initiatives
- Support preparation of functional presentations, core communications, preparation of other executive presentations,
- Seek to assist with the execution of the Treasury Human Capital Strategies in partnership with Human Resources (HR) and the respective Management Teams (e.g. training and development initiatives, mobility etc.)
- Support preparation of global workforce organizational metrics and monthly
- Support BAU business management activities, including covering compliance and/or operational risk obligations, as applicable
- Coordinate special projects, ad-hoc business inquiries or data analysis in close partnership with key business partners
- Responsible for organizational change including OE and structure management
Your future colleagues
Treasury is a highly visible, dynamic area of the firm where you can be an integral part of the decision making that supports the bank’s business. Our responsibilities range from planning of funding requirements to meet internal targets and regulatory requirements to participation in critical regulatory change and business expansion projects, developing and implementing Treasury solutions for our entities. Treasury’s long-term success depends on our ability to achieve our vision and fulfil our mandate. Ultimately, this depends on the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We offer a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment that offers direct contact with senior management and encourages leadership at all levels.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural valuesYour skills and experience
Following are required to perform the role effectively:
- 3-5 years of relevant Business Management, COO, or Chief of Staff experience within a leading Investment Bank or Wealth Manager.
- Advanced Excel skill (including VBA macros) with ability to manage and analyze large amounts of data. Intermediate PowerPoint and Access skills as well as SQL a plus.
- Experiences in change / transition / project management and able to closely collaborate with Business / Function leads and partner on BM / MI reporting
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel (ability to analyze large data sets with pivot tables, v-lookup and similar functions)
- Dedicated problem solver with a positive, compassionate personality and can-do attitude who shows flexibility and is able to adapt quickly to changing situation with focus on improvement
- Able to manage tasks even under pressure
- Interpersonal ability to enable you to coordinate and to build positive relationships even with senior level executives globally.
- Post Graduate MBA (optimally in finance)
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.