We’re Kerry Foods – a leading name in the global food industry, and a distinctly individual business. We’re home to incredible brands, over 6000 brilliant people and big ambitions. Our products, many of which are household favourites, are eaten by millions of people every day. Your energy, enthusiasm and fresh thinking could help us reach millions more.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing Dairy business. If you thrive in cross-functional teams, have a passion for unearthing financial insights and are looking for an environment where you are supported to deliver to a high standard and enabled to take ownership in all you do, then this is the role for you.
As a business partner to our commercial functions, you will use your analytical skills and commercial acumen to influence stakeholders in financial and business decision making. You will work within Irish commercial team – a team made up of individuals across various functions - finance, sales, marketing, category, R&D. You will report to a Commercial Finance Lead.
Ideally the successful candidate will be based in our Global Centre in Naas, but there is potential to be based remotely in Ireland, with occasional travel to the office.
- Be a core member of cross functional Growth Teams, in pursuit of delivering in year targets and seeking out new opportunities for growth
- Work collaboratively with commercial and operational teams to develop business cases and model scenarios, such as building innovation P&Ls, exploring new promotional mechanics and evaluating the impact of commodity pricing
- Partner with Account Managers in building annual customer joint business plans, exploring opportunities to grow our business and ensuring we deliver against our business strategy
- Demonstrate bold curiosity by identifying trends and proactively presenting key findings and recommendations to the commercial teams
- Take ownership for providing month-end variance analysis, outlining emerging trends or issues and sharing actionable insight
- Take a lead in delivering robust and accurate financial forecasts, identifying risks & opportunities and presenting forecasted outlook to senior stakeholders and wider commercial teams
- Partner with commercial stakeholders to review promotional performance, analysing the return on investment and effectiveness of our trade spend investments and challenging sales teams to optimise future promotional plans
- Continuously identify opportunities to streamline and improve efficiency of our financial processes and seek ways to add more value
- Show real passion, energy and excitement for growing our brands, developing our categories and identifying opportunities against new and emerging food trend
Qualifications and skills
- 2+ years business partnering experience in a similar role
- Qualified (or Part Qualified) Accountant with a CIMA or ACCA professional qualification
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to build and maintain relationships and communicate professionally to all levels of an organization
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of working with Power BI, SAP and Qlikview
Take a look at what’s going on at Kerry Foods on our LinkedIn page or follow us on Instagram and Facebook @kerryfoodsofficial
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.