1 day left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Your field of responsibility
This role will involve:
- Posting /review of month end journals across different products (Derivatives, Repos, Stock loan Borrow etc.)
- Act as first point of contact for any Legal entity accounting issues and matters.
- Procure adequate business knowledge during the course of job, of entities under his/her supervision and prepare/present to management, commentaries on analytics as required
- Contribute in providing business requirements for financial reporting resulting in changes to infrastructure, due to changes to existing accounting requirements due to change in regulations or GAAP
- Act as phenomenal teammate and self-learner involved in continuous research and problem solving of BAU queries and issues confronted in the US entities
- Chip in to ideas of innovation or better / efficient ways of achieving the same output and tasks.
- Act as problem solver on financial accounting process issues, having a keen eye for details and efficient in work output
Your future colleagues
Legal Entity Accounting and Review (LEAR) is a globally distributed team with staff responsible for the core accounting for the major legal entities within the Credit Suisse Group. The LEAR Americas team based in Raleigh is a strong team responsible for the core income statement and balance sheet accounting, results analysis and results presentation for Credit Suisse’s US Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) and its subsidiaries as well as Credit Suisse’s New York & Cayman Branch. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Remote Working? Yes
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
We look for an applicant who possess a Bachelors or Master’s Degree (qualified CPA will be an added advantage)
- Proven working knowledge of US GAAP accounting and principles!
- Prior Banking or Financial Services experience (will be an added advantage)
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.