Internship Tax Efficiency Services (m/f)
Our TES department is in charge of the production of financial, accounting and tax reporting such as annual accounts, book-keeping, corporate tax, VAT and personal tax returns, investor tax and regulatory reporting, including the related filing obligations.
Our focus is the operational expertise in the production process in order to continuously improve the efficiency and the quality of the team.
We are working on a broad range of industries: operational companies, private equity and real estate structures, mutual funds, local small and medium size entrepreneurs.
We are reporting to different teams of the tax department of PwC Luxembourg which are in charge of the client relationship management and the business development.
Our team is built around 5 essential pillars:
- Image – We are responsible for creating our reputation
- Teamwork – All for one, one for all
- Development – Continually better, faster, stronger
- Transparency and Fairness – Transparent and fair in the way we work and treat each other
- Harmony: Work/Life – We are making TES a great place to work
Working closely with our tax teams and liaising with our clients (commercial companies, investment companies, real-estate companies, etc.), we are offering you an internship that will allow you to improve your tax and accounting skills, which may include the following tasks:
- Daily management of clients’ accounting, tax and administrative files;
- Financial analysis and processing of accounting documentation while liaising with internal departments.
- You are in your final year of studying for a technical diploma, diploma or degree in accounting, management or economics (Bachelor, DUT, BTS,...);
- You are looking for an internship lasting at least 3 months as from January, February or March 2022;
- To succeed in this role, you will need to be a critical thinker, disciplined and have good analytical skills;
- You like working as part of a team and can also work independently when performing your duties;
- You are proficient in English and French, our two main working languages. Knowledge of German would be considered an asset;
- You are familiar with Microsoft Excel; knowledge of BOB would be an asset.