Client Serving Associate - The Cayman Islands
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Join our Financial Services Office (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global market perspective. Aligned to key industry groups including asset management and private equity, banking, and capital markets, and insurance, we provide integrated assurance, consulting, strategy & transactions, and tax services to our clients. As a market segment of the FSO, the BBC includes the Bahamas, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, and the Cayman Islands. By joining the BBC, you will receive unmatched exposure and experience to our continuously growing portfolio of diverse FSO clients.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to be considered for positions as client-serving associates (CSA’s) in our Bahamas office. The CSA is the audit team liaison for an assigned portfolio of clients and will work with other EY offices globally to manage and coordinate audit engagements. The successful candidates will be strong team players and have excellent planning and project management skills, including using time management skills to be used in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Your key responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of 300+ engagements while adhering to all regulatory deadlines
- Maintain and administer client set-up procedures for new clients which include the collection of required documentation and client information
- Maintain existing client relationships through the processing of client requests, resolving client inquiries, and making sure key client information and documentation is up to date
- Management and coordination of audit engagements between the BBC and other EY offices
- File returns electronically with the local regulatory authority
- Archiving of audit engagements
- Coordinate with other EY offices on a daily basis and help to maintain and build effective working relationships with the client-serving teams, including senior-level executives
- Assist with administrative duties associated with an audit engagement including, but not limited to billing, cash collections, and maintenance of work logs for a portfolio of engagements
Skills and attributes for success
- Applying knowledge of the Firm’s values to clients and services to execute project assignments
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in order to communicate across all levels
- Detail orientated with superior organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with others
To qualify for the role you must have
- An associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of two (2) years of relevant administrative experience in a financial services organization; prior experience working in public accounting and/or fund administration would be an asset
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and Word.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Excellent writing, conceptual, and analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to use of EY software applications
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, as overtime will be required during peak busy season periods
- Integrity within a professional environment
What we look for
We’re most interested in well-rounded people who are naturally curious and ready to work on engagements from a wide range of backgrounds. In return, you can expect the support of great colleagues, as well as the industry-recognized training you’ll need to grow in your career. If you’re a fast learner with great organizational skills, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, a competitive pension plan, generous vacation and leave entitlement(s), and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial, and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching, and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.