Consultant, Fin Reporting
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With over 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why we are honored to receive the following awards in 2021:
- Gender Equality Index Member, Bloomberg
- Top Financial & Banking Company, Black EOE Journal, Hispanic Network Magazine, Professional WOMAN'S Magazine
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America’s best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.Alteryx Designer, Financial Reporting
We are currently seeking a manager to oversee our process digitization program. Primary responsibilities include managing a team of developers made up of both direct and indirect reports, managing a backlog of ongoing and upcoming digitization projects, prioritizing and assigning project requests received from the business, troubleshooting, facilitating and driving the completion of projects all while leveraging an agile approach wherever it makes sense.
Additional responsibilities include the assumption of application ownership duties for Alteryx. This would include attending all application governance meetings, ensuring all application governance guidelines and directives are adhered to or actioned in a timely manner and becoming a proficient Alteryx developer.
- Manage and facilitate the completion of each project throughout its lifecycle by working directly with the development team each day to remove blockers.
- Foster an atmosphere of collaboration and self-reliance where developers are empowered to solve issues amongst themselves with only the exceptions being the most complex of issues.
- Serve as an Alteryx SME in troubleshooting and clearing project blockers.
- Train, coach partners to enable them to work on Complex Projects
- Learn, improve upon, and maintain the system of governance and controls already in place which ensure a sustainable development process with adequate documentation, transparency, testing and review.
- Represent CVR in Alteryx governance meetings and ensure all established guidelines and requirements directed by the application ownership group are followed.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Finance or equivalent.
- Minimum of 8+ years of overall experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Business Process Analysis, Continuous Improvement or equivalent.
- Must be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator and facilitator with strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for the partner experience and continuous improvement.
- Alteryx Certification – Advanced/Expert
- Strong project management capabilities, Agile / PMP certification a plus.
- Exceptional influencing skills and ability to work effectively on a team.
- Preferred system experience; Microsoft PowerBI, SQL, VBA, Alteryx, and associated concepts
- Self-motivated critical thinker that can drive transformational organizational change.
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts, applications, and processes in a business appropriate manner.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.