Audit Director – People Risk #188383
This is an opportunity to shape and oversee Credit Suisse Internal Audit’s global coverage of people risks, risk and control culture and the Human Resources Function. Reporting to the Chief Auditor for Compliance, General Counsel and HR, you will be globally responsible for:
- Assessing risk in the HR function and delivering compelling assurance, influencing senior management up to Executive Board level.
- Defining people related risks (including conduct, capacity, culture and wellbeing), and challenging and calibrating how all global audit teams assess and audit these risks.
- Leading and overseeing the evolution of the Internal Audit Management Risk and Control Culture methodology and related insights.
- Maintaining trusting and effective relationships the organisation’s leaders and with external regulators.
- Building top-performing teams by coaching and mentoring across multiple locations, developing subject matter knowledge as well as professional and executive skills to bring value and insight to the organization.
- Cultivating a culture of trust and setting the tone for a positive and result oriented environment that promotes collaboration, diversity and inclusiveness, and adopting innovation and the use of new technologies to progress people and behavioural risk management.
Your future colleagues
Join a team where success is driven by our ability to identify emerging risks and present compelling arguments with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple skillsets (i.e. business, technology, change and data analysts) to build well-informed influencers with deep industry knowledge and commercial expertise. A forward-thinking attitude has enabled us to adopt new technologies and ideas, helping minimize inefficiencies and maximize thinking time. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. Remote Working? Yes
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Strong experience across audit / human resources and people / compliance and conduct.
- Outstanding knowledge of relevant regulations, and experience in working and engaging with regulators.
- An agile problem solver, recognize that innovation is critical and have a track record of delivering change and meeting challenges.
- Outstanding and effective competencies in building and managing relationships with senior business partners.
- Strong communication skills and can present complex topics in a simple and concise way.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Ms. S. Burgherr would be delighted to receive your application.
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.